While the new calendar year did not usher in overnight answers to the many global uncertainties born in 2020, the fresh start of 2021 does bring the opportunity to reflect on successes and ambitions for the year ahead.
As we shared in last month’s newsletter, despite the unprecedented challenges and market volatility that continues to come our way, our Vantage portfolios have held up extremely well, doing exactly what they were intended to do—minimize losses, maximize diversification and maintain mechanical execution to keep emotions at bay. Throughout all conditions, our commitment to pursuing consistent returns and delivering an unwavering investment approach remains unscathed.
New Year & New Partnership
With our executive team and investment philosophy continuing to serve as the guiding vision for Beacon, we are excited to kick off the New Year with our announcement of becoming part of Sammons® Financial Group, Inc., a subsidy of Sammons Enterprises, Inc. We are confident this strategic alliance will bring tremendous value to you as an affiliated advisor, your clients and the industry as a whole as we work to explore synergies in the retirement planning market.
- Ranked #75 on the Forbes 2020 Largest Private Companies list
- A portfolio of market-leading companies throughout financial services
- Privately owned with member companies that are among the most enduring and stable in the financial services industry
What does this mean for you?
Beacon Capital Management partnered with Sammons Financial Group as its size, resources and enthusiasm for growth will help expedite the rapid expansion and development of an array of tools for you—ranging from new account opening systems, advisor tools, and client portals.
Sammons Financial Group’s eagerness to expand in the retirement marketplace complements our growth objectives as well and allows for our president and CIO, Chris Cook, to more closely focus on you and your clients along with growth initiatives while turning operational responsibilities over to the now-parent organization.
“This combination is a win-win, as both Beacon Capital Management and Sammons Financial Group have similar retirement income philosophies. Combined, our strong product offerings work together to help clients build a comprehensive retirement strategy – from insurance through investment,” said Cook. “I look forward to focusing on Beacon’s continued growth, while simultaneously investing more time in doing what I love – meeting with advisors and delivering value to clients.”
There will be no changes to:
- Beacon’s executive leadership—the current president and chief investment officer, Chris Cook, will continue to lead the firm and portfolio strategies
- Your access to the innovative portfolios that you have come to know and expect from Beacon
- The terms of your investment advisory agreement—including fees
- Where your investments are held or client account numbers
For more details, please visit our Advisor FAQ, or contact Beacon HQ anytime we can be of help.